Thursday, June 10, 2010

Invitations

My mom works as a substitute aid at the elementary and middle schools back home. She knows tons of people who remember me back when I was a tiny kid. She was talking to one of the officers at the middle school, Carilee, about the wedding. Carilee just so happens to do wedding invitations. So my mom hired her right on the spot. We are very lucky to have her do it for us. Her and my mom have been going back and forth about it for the past couple of days now, and we have already decided on a design. It looks great and goes perfect with our Christmas theme. I am glad that we don't have to worry about them anymore. She is also doing save the date cards, rsvp cards, and table placement cards. For those of you who want to see a picture of the invitations, well you're just going to have to wait until you get invited :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment